As you may or may not know, I have two blogs. One is for complaining, and the other is for writing. Lately, updates for my stories have been much slower compared to before because life has been catching up to me. With that being said, however, I am considering combining the two blogs into one. I'm going to expand on my complaints one, and turn it more into a personal blog as in I'd include my thoughts, some funny pictures I've found, and . . . my love life.

This move, though, would be a big one, and I'd probably end up changing this blog's name and the website for this blog. Before I do this, I thought I'd ask you guys what you think of this change. Should I keep my two blogs separate or should I combine the two so you have more variety to read?

Please tell me your thoughts! I'd love to hear about them!