Hello!

I have been trying my best to finish the revisions for my stories by posting an edited chapter a day. However, I will not be able to work at this speed from now to early June because I will be traveling. I am not bringing my laptop and I'm not sure when I will be able to have time on the computer or even use the Internet, so updates, if there are any, will be slow and sporadic.

As for what I feel about the editing and revising process, I think I'm rather enjoying it. Rebirth certainly has changed a lot. I've added a few new characters and extended more on Renelle's past. I actually think she's not as cruel as before since she's fighting with her own memories, but I think I prefer this version more than the original. I hope you do too!

TFDL: Prelude has undergone several changes. I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but I like Jaejoong much more. He could become my favourite character now in this story. Haha! I had fun including the boys' memories. Somehow, I think when you know your friends for so long, you're reminded of the past when some events occur. I also had fun writing about Yumi's part of the story. She's a very different character now, but I still hope you will like her too.

Thank you for your patience and I will do my best to update when I can!