Before I do the usual stuff and announce the dates of my updates, I have to first make a huge announcement about TFDL. Etude will be on hold until I finish revising Prelude!

If you have been reading my blog, then you probably know that I've been editing TFDL: Prelude. At first, I thought I could edit it so that there would be two different versions, but somehow, as I was editing, I realized that I couldn't keep one version away from the other. There were noticeable flaws in the first draft, so I had to change several things. I have to say that two characters have been affected greatly by these changes and those two are Jaejoong and Yoomi.

I have to be frank here. Jaejoong and Yoomi's relationship had always been hard for me to capture. Somehow, their connection wasn't what I had anticipated. I wanted something more, so I suddenly thought of something or rather a few things. I won't reveal them here because you'll see what these changes are, but I will just say that Jaejoong's love life is no longer the way I had portrayed before.

A part of me would like to keep Jaejoong and Yoomi's moments as is, but I couldn't.

I hope you will understand my sentiments, and agree with my revisions. Thank you!

TFDL: Prelude

Asianfanfics: The revised chapter one and two will be up on March 26. Chapter three will be on April 2nd.

Rebirth

Soompi: Chapter 58 will be up on April 2nd.

Fictionpress: Chapter 58 will be up on April 2nd.

*The revised chapter four is available on my blog.