I deleted the status update for April because  . . . clearly I haven't been following it. I suddenly felt like finishing book one of Rebirth once and for all! It was a good end to a school year, I think.

So, here are the updates!

Rebirth

Chapter 6 revised will be posted on April 23rd and chapter 7 revised will be posted on April 25th.

*I've added a chapter index to the Rebirth page so people can find the revisions easily. 
*Because revisions are going well, I'm going to try my best to update every couple of days.

TFDL: Prelude

Chapter 5 revised will be up today, and chapter 6 revised will be updated on April 23rd. Chapter 7 revised will be posted on April 26th.

Hopefully, I can finish the profiles as soon as possible, but I'll need Photoshop to help perfect a few things.

*I've also added several songs to the TFDL page, so please check them out! I hope you'll like them. :)

As for May, I will be rather busy. I doubt I will be bringing my laptop with me during my vacation, and I may not have access to a computer for the most part, so I am not sure what my schedule will look like. I'll try my best to update at least once in May, but we'll have to see then.