Above the knee socks. I'm crazy about them. It's true. Why? 


Darker shades are easier to pair, and make
your legs look skinnier.


It's perfect for fall when it's not too cold and not too hot. I can pair them with shorts, skirts and dresses. Plus, they're in. 

I haven't been able to take pictures yet because I still need to buy a full length mirror, and I've been going through exams. Good news though. I do have magazine photos to share. (I got them all from this month's issue of ViVi, October or November 2011)

Bottom right: You can push your black
above the knees to the bottom like that.











Aside from darker shades of socks, you can try playing with
funky patterns, like burgundy plaid, and even yellow to beige.
I think with patterns though, you have to make sure you're either complementing the colours of your other pieces or doing something similar to that pattern of socks. (Look to the image below.)

Bottom Left: I adore that coordination:
flirty and casual.
Bottom Left: Example of a dress paired with above knee socks. Cute.






I'll be revealing more of my obsessions as of now! This is a bit different from what I usually post, but I thought I'd put some stuff on fashion as well.