I always wondered what it would be like to write an autobiography, so I thought I would give it a try. I have thought of the title of my autobiography. My life? My thoughts? My words? I thought of the overused "Confessions of a . . ." Then, I thought I would go with: "Because Confessions are Overrated . . ."

I don't think I'm confessing anything. I'm just stating my thoughts or whatever about my life. Nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

So, I guess . . . let's start with my introduction.

Introduction

I am never good with introductions. Whenever someone asks me to talk a bit about myself, I would take too long to answer. Where would I begin? With my birth? With my favourite colours or perhaps, my hobbies? Oh no, maybe they would like to know about my skills? Did I even have any? What about my personality traits? 
Funny? Am I really funny or is that just my misconception? 

In the end, I would settle with the generic response: “My name is Jubie.”

By now, you must have realized that this is a pseudonym. Who would even insert a real name in a novel?
This is no novel though. This must be a recording of my memories, my precious, youthful thoughts. Ah yes, I have decided so share whatever insight I might have had in my life.

A chronology of my life.

Now, let us skip the small talk and go to the important stuff.

But the question is again . . . where to start?

Good luck,

Jubie (cubierock11)