Hi,

I'm not sure if any of you remember, but a while ago, I said that I would release a TFDL: Prelude version that is not a fan fiction. I know I put some chapters on fictionpress, but I have actually revised them further.

I've started editing and have added more to this piece. I've entered the TFDL: Prelude (original cast) in a competition on textnovel.com. The prize is up to $1,500 and a possible literacy agency/publishing agency contract. So, if you're interested in reading a more developed version of TFDL or just curious as to what I've done, then please check out my story on textnovel.

http://textnovel.com/story/The-Five-Different-Lovers:-Prelude/5963/

If you do like what you're seeing, then please vote to show your support. :)

Thank you,

Jubie (cubierock11)

PS. The setting is still Seoul.